How to Schedule a Meeting
- Log in to your Join.me account at https://join.me/.
- Click the my meetings tab and then schedule a new meeting.
The new meeting form is displayed. (See picture on the second page)
- Give your meeting a Subject.
- Choose a meeting code:
- personal link
- one-time code
- Give your meeting a Start and End time. Tip: Make sure you set the correct time zone.
- Add Participants.
- Include Notes that appear as "Notes from the organizer" in the invitation.
- If you plan on using the conference line, click audio information in the invitation and select theconference numbers to include in the invitation.
- Save your meeting or send it:
- Click save draft if you aren't ready to send the invitation yet
- Click schedule to send the invitation to participants
Have more questions? Submit a request