I want to upload a document or submit a response

To add files or documents to your case, or submit a response to a case, please email the investigator. If you do not know who the investigator assigned to the case then please either call (800) 884-1684 or email contact.center@dfeh.ca.gov and someone will be able to assist you.

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0
    Daniel Cawlfield

    I don't see "matter"  only "Type" and Bates"   what is Bates?  has no dropdown list.  "Type" has a dropdown list.


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk